If you want to get your sales going up, then you’ll definitely need to understand what your product does for your end-user: how does it make its life easier, better, happier, etc.? 💎 The root of the answer to this big question lies in your Product Features, which will be translated into specific benefits and the value you are delivering to your end users. Don’t underestimate the relevance of Product Features since these are, sometimes, the reason why it goes viral and impacts the market. So, finding meaningful Features of your products is quite complex but you can make this easier and more organized with GETitOUT’s Product Feature Tool, Marketing Analyzer: Use Marketing Analyzer to polish the way you communicate your features and show your clients how you can help them!
In this video you’ll learn more about:
- What are Product Features and Why is it key to reaching great sales volumes.
- Differences between features of physical products, digital products, and services.
- Knowing the importance of identifying and understanding more about how your product impacts on your customer’s life.
- The process for breaking down your Product into Features and Sub-features.
- How to use GETitOUT’s Product Features Tool.
- Creating Products inside GETitOUT.
- How GETitOUT generates high-converting marketing materials from the basics of your Products.